Monday, November 19, 2007

THANKFUL MONDAY:)

I am thankful for.....
Tammy's effort to be positive during this holiday season
Quiet coffee shops in which to study
Yea lists
All of my senses
Family
Being accepted to graduate school
Social Workers
Nurses
Teachers
My parents
The ability to go HOME
Having roommates
Learning new things
When someone listens to me
Love
Friends
Good food
The many opportunties we have in the United States
My health
Community
Education
To be Alive
Having a warm bed in which to sleep
My internship at the VA
Sunny days
Cold weather
A car that works
Backpacks
Caffine
The many people that help others
Wireless internet
People who make an effort to be positive and make positive change
People that take the time to thank others
People who are empathetic and truely care about others
When someone reaches out
My cat who keeps my company under every cirrcumstance and who is always smiling
Professors that give a shit
Bosses that give a shit
Smiles
Hugs
Warmth and comfort
Rain jackets
Rain
Hot showers

(I'll keep adding Tammy, thanks for making me take the time to be thankful:))

No comments: